The 4th EPNOE 2015 conference will address all topics/sessions dealing with polysaccharides and bio-based products, such as:
- Polysaccharide biosynthesis: structural and chemical aspects
- Polysaccharide dis-assembling, isolation and extraction
- Physical, structural, surface and chemical characterisation of polysaccharides
- Chemical and enzymatic degradation, functionalisation and modification of polysaccharides
- Nanopolysaccharide production, characterisation and uses, including nanocellulose and MFC
- Polysaccharides in food or feed
- Polysaccharides in health care, personal care, and cosmetics
- Materials for green engineering and building construction
- Biorefinery (pulp & paper, use of co-products and wastes
- Bioplastics and fiber-reinforced composites
- Bio-resources and bio-products engineering
- Bio-based economy
- Bio-based textiles: eco-friendly design and technology
The oral presentation will take 20 minutes. The Invited lectures will take 30 minutes and Keynote lectures – 20 minutes.
The size of posters should be A0: 841 mm (width) x 1181 mm (height).
The language of the conference is English.
Discussion panels will be translated simultaneously into Polish.