All participants intending to contribute to the scientific program of the conference are kindly requested to submit a one page abstract (through website http://epnoe2015.ibwch.lodz.pl/registration/ , ‘File upload’ ) for oral presentations or for posters until 25 September 2015. Submissions will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee and authors will be notified of their decisions before 30 September, 2015.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstract should contain Title, Name(s) of Authors, Affiliation(s) along with the postal address of Authors, Email address of Presenting Author and text of abstract.
- Title should be in Times New Roman, Bold, font size 14, single line spacing, and centered.
- Name(s) of Author(s) should be described as Surname followed by Name, in Times New Roman, font size 12, single line spacing, centered. The name of presenting author should be underlined.
- Affiliation s with the postal address of Authors should be in Times New Roman , font 12, single line spacing, centered,. In case of more than one affiliation, each affiliation should be marked by numbering in superscript after the name of author.
- Email address of Presenting author should be in Italics, Times New Roman, font size 12.
- The abstract should contain no more than 250 words including references, Times New Roman, font size 12. Please do not include pictures or tables in your abstract.
- Please indicate what kind of presentation you prefer: oral or poster as well as preferred topic:
- Polysaccharide biosynthesis: structural and chemical aspects
- Polysaccharide dis-assembling, isolation and extraction
- Physical, structural, surface and chemical characterisation of polysaccharides
- Chemical and enzymatic degradation, functionalisation and modification of polysaccharides
- Nanopolysaccharide production, characterisation and uses, including nanocellulose and MFC
- Polysaccharides in food or feed
- Polysaccharides in health care, personal care, and cosmetics
- Materials for green engineering and building construction
- Biorefinery (pulp & paper, use of co-products and wastes)
- Bioplastics and fiber-reinforced composites
- Bio-resources and bio-products engineering
- Bio-based economy
- Bio-based textiles: eco-friendly design and technology