1. If you want to register for the first time you have to fill in ‘Registration Form” and ‘Invoice Data’ and click Submit. On the top of website you will receive information that you will shortly receive mail on your e-mail address with the link which you have to activate during 24 hours.
2. If you have been registered previously but you do not remember your password , click „Login ” and I forgot my password. Please enter the e-mail you used for registration and you’ll get an e-mail with further instructions.
Afer successful login you can submit abstract using “File Upload”.
EPNOE 2015 Conference:
Registration fees include attendance to all sessions, book of abstracts, coffee-breaks, lunches and the Gala Dinner. You can buy additional tickets for the Gala dinner as a supplement of your own registration.
|Conference registration fees||Before October 15, 2015||After October 15, 2015|
|Gala Dinner for accompanying person||75€ /person|
A pre-conference course “Physics and Chemistry in Polysaccharide Science: From Molecules to Materials” will take place on Sunday, 18 October 2015, preceding the conference. This course is opened to all participants and has additional charge.
Registration fees include coffee-breaks and lunch.
Methods of payments
1. Bank transfer to Institute of Biopolymers and Chemical Fibres, adress: M.Sklodowskiej-Curie 19/27, 90-570 Lodz, Poland,
IBAN account No: PL 49 1240 3031 1978 0000 3426 6368, SWIFT: PKOPPLPW, Bank PEKAO S.A . VI O /Lodz, bank adress: Nawrot 9/11 , Lodz
For bank transfers please, state name of the participant, registration numer, which you received after sign up and add EPNOE2015 in the transfer’s title.
* The fee for the conference can be made by bank transfer also in Polish Zloty (PLN), taking into account the Euro exchange rate from the previous day.
* Attention: Fee at the National Stadium accepted only in cash (PLN, EUR)
2. Online credit card payments is possible after being registered.
Personal data information of the conference participant:
- In accordance with the Act of Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Government Gazette of Poland of 2014, pos. 1182, with later changes) we inform that the Administrator of Personal Data that is Institute of Biopolymers and Chemical Fibres in Łódź processes your personal data solely for the purpose of a correct performance of the conference named: „4th EPNOE International Polysaccharide Conference. Conference title: „POLYSACCHARIDES AND POLYSACCHARIDE-BASED ADVANCED MATERIALS: FROM SCIENCE TO INDUSTRY”organized in Warsaw on 18-22 October 2015.
- You have the right to inspect the documents containing your personal data and to complement or update such data or to request correction if found the data incomplete, invalid or incorrect.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION RULES
- Registration can be made on-line with registration system to be found under www.epnoe2015.ibwch.lodz.pl or by correspondence on post address, fax or e-mail to: Institute Biopolymers and Chemical Fibres, ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 19/27, 90-570 Łódź, Poland fax: +48 42 6376214, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration form you can find here
- Registration to the Conference must be received by 15 October 2015
- Registration forms must be sent till 15 October 2015
- Abstracts for reviews are to be sent till 25 September 2015
- The conference will be held in English language. Panels in the 3rd and 4th day: „From Science to Industry” and „Innovation: Science and Business – key to success” will have a simultaneous translation to Polish language.
- Payments must be made not later than on the 14th day before the Conference date.
- Payments are to be effected through the transaction service PayU, PayPal or directly to the Organizer’s bank account to be found under the website www.epnoe2015.ibwch.lodz.pl.
- Applicants are entitled to cancellation and to refunds of the paid conference fees:
a) refund of 50% of the paid sum will be given if the cancellation is made till 30 September 2015
b) no refund is given if the cancellation is made after 30 September 2015
- Controller of the Conference participants’ personal data is the Conference Organizer i. e. Institute of Biopolymers and Chemical Fibres which has its seat in Łódź (NIP: 7240000138, REGON: 000043133), endorsed under KRS 0000134653 in the National Court Register administered by the Regional Court for Łódź-City, XX Economy Department for the National Court Register.
- By registering to the Conference the participant expresses consent for the processing of her/his personal data in the range indispensable for a correct performance of the Conference. The Organizer acquires the right to disclose the personal data to other Conference participants.
- The consent for processing of the personal data expressed by registration to the Conference and payment of the Conference fee is also a permission for the storing, processing and using of the given information by the Organizer also for marketing and statistical purposes in accordance with the Law of personal data protection of 29th August 1997 (Gazette of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 – unified text) and a permission for receiving economy information in accordance with the Law of 18th July 2002 concerning services rendered by electronic means (Gazette of 2002, No 144, pos. 1204 – with changes).
- Complaints participant may submit in writing to the address of the organizer, or e-mail address: email@example.com
- Complaints of Conference Participants should be submitted in writing no later than3 days from the date of termination of the Conference
- After the abovementioned date, no complaints will be examined
Registration for the conference will take place on Sunday 18th October from 4pm to 7pm and other days from 8am to 4pm in the Conference Center of the National Stadium in Warsaw, Al. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1.
For participants to the Pre-conference course, the registration will take place before the course, from 8:30am to 9am on Sunday, 18th October 2015.